Are you tired of losing power—and with it productivity—at your CT area business every time there’s a big storm? In 2000, U.S. companies lost a whopping $80 billion due to electrical interruptions. Security systems go down, refrigerated food spoils, and customers are lost and turned away. Even for a small business, a power outage can translate to thousands of dollars an hour in lost revenue and productivity.
There’s no reason for your commercial business, whatever size it may be or its scale of operations, to have to lose revenue due to a power outage! It’s time for you to call Santor Electrical Contractors so that one of our licensed CT commercial electricians can install a standby commercial generator in your business place. We can install a Generac standby emergency generator for you so you’ll never have to worry about the disruptions caused by extended power outages again! A backup generator installation more than pays for itself—see the difference for yourself.
Call us today at to learn more about our commercial generator service in Connecticut, and Virginia!
Why Install a Generac Generator for Your Business in CT?
Generac has been designing and manufacturing standby generators for commercial use since 1959. Now the world’s leading manufacturer of standby commercial generators, they sell five times as many generators (ranging in output from 800W to 9mW) as their competitors! Generac is one of the only companies to use premium aluminum enclosures for their standby generators, which are naturally rust- and corrosion-resistant and can provide decades of reliable operation even in Connecticut’s humid summer conditions.
Generac commercial generators have a number of additional benefits compared to others on the market. They:
- Kick on within ten seconds of determining power loss so you can get your business back on track right away.
- Are powered by Generac’s OHVI® engine designed specifically for generators.
- Boast the easiest installation process and best value on the market, with many models pre-packaged with a pre-wired transfer switch. All models include a mounting pad.
- Feature TruePower™ Technology, which provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Have a Quiet-Test™ mode for a weekly self-test that’s quieter than other brands.
- Are the most environmentally friendly generator on the market–Generac generators consume less fuel and release fewer emissions.
Standby commercial generators are safer, more reliable, and less expensive to run than portable emergency generators and require no input on your part—they start and stop automatically. If your business is located in CT and you want to install a standby generator, call Santor Electrical Contractors today.
Generac Generator Installation Services in CT
Whatever your needs, the commercial electricians at Santor Electrical Contractors can work with your team to determine the right standby generator for your business. We understand how important it is to ensure your business is up and running at all times. It’s equally as important to make sure your employees and customers are comfortable in your property. That’s why the commercial electricians at Santor Electrical Contractors make it their mission to help you find the ideal Generac generator for your business in Connecticut!
Contact our Hartford area commercial electricians to schedule an appointment for Generator generator installation!
Why Call Santor Electrical Contractors for Commercial Generators?
We are committed to providing superior electrical services for residential spaces, as well as industrial, commercial, and construction businesses. The valuable advantages we can offer you are great service, high-quality products, and experienced workers at a competitive price.
Our services cover everything from new wiring to electrical maintenance and troubleshooting. No matter what your electrical needs are, we have the right solution, at the right price. Our electricians are fully licensed by state and local jurisdictions, ensuring that your electrical project will be installed to exact industry and code standards.
Our CT electricians are…
- Courteous, professional, and punctual
- Knowledgeable and experienced
- Trained to handle any electrical issue or problem
- Accurate and efficient troubleshooters that can save you time and money
- Equipped with the latest diagnostic tools and parts
- Skilled in residential and commercial services
For all your electrical system needs in CT, contact the electricians at Santor Electrical Contractors today—(860) 455-3690 or fill out the form on this page.