Keeping overhead costs down is crucial to maintaining a profitable business. But did you know there may be places in your building where you could be losing money without even realizing it? An infrared thermographic inspection points out these exact spots, showing you where you need to add insulation and where you can make other improvements to your building.
Call us today at (860) 455-3690 for more information!
Infrared Thermography Services
Infrared thermography can provide a number of useful insights into your building’s energy use and efficiency, including:
- Electrical inspections in buildings, plants, facilities, and refineries
- Thermal heat loss inspections for buildings, plants, facilities, and refineries
- Moisture contamination evaluations in buildings, condos, plants, and facilities
- Concrete integrity inspections
- Water-heated floor inspections for leaks and temperature distribution
- Flat roof leak detection for buildings, plants, and facilities
- Generator inspections
- Power plant boiler flue gas leak detection
- Substation electrical inspections and transformer and capacitor evaluation
- Overhead urban and rural distribution electrical inspections
- Electrical motor inspections, mechanical bearing inspections
- HVAC equipment evaluation
- Cold Storage cooling losses
- Refinery process line insulation loss or leak detection
- Refinery process evaluation
- Furnace refractory (insulation) inspections
- Furnace Internal flame evaluation and tube inspections
- Research and development applications
- Design prototyping evaluation
- Motor racing suspension and tire contact diagnostics
- Brake and engine systems evaluation for performance and cooling efficiencies
- Printed circuit board evaluation and trouble shooting
Benefits of Infrared Thermographic Inspections
Infrared thermography is the most important and cost-effective element of any electrical maintenance program. Research shows an average of 400 percent return on investment for every dollar spent on infrared inspections.A professional thermographer—who has thorough knowledge of electrical construction—can detect electrical failures long before any other testing method, reducing down time, saving equipment costs, and increasing personnel safety.
Infrared Thermographic Inspections Should be Completed by Certified Experts
By contacting Santor Electrical Contractors for an infrared thermographic inspection, you can rest assured that your service will be provided by a trained, certified, and professional thermographer. Inspections conform to safety standards established by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), as well as performance and reporting standards recommended by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
Why Call Santor Electrical Contractors?
We are committed to providing superior electrical services for residential spaces, as well as industrial, commercial, and construction businesses. The valuable advantages we can offer you are great service, high quality products, and experienced workers at a competitive price.
Our services cover everything from new wiring to electrical maintenance and troubleshooting. No matter what your electrical needs are, we have the right solution, at the right price. Our electricians are fully licensed by state and local jurisdictions, assuring you that your electrical project will be installed to exact industry and code standards.
If you’re planning an electrical project and you’re looking for a quality job without the outrageous prices, contact us today to arrange for a free quote.
Our Connecticut Electricians Are…
- Courteous, professional, and punctual
- Knowledgeable and experienced
- Trained to handle any electrical issue or problem
- Accurate and efficient troubleshooters that can save you time and money
- Equipped with the latest diagnostic tools and parts
- Skilled in residential and commercial services
For all your infrared thermography needs in CT, contact the electricians at Santor Electrical Contractors today—(860) 455-3690 or fill out the form on this page!