As a business owner, you are always trying new ways to promote your products or services, grow your customer base, reduce your overheads and increase your roi. Another important aspect of managing a business is to ensure the safety of your business data and materials, as well as your employees, customers and patrons who set foot on your premises. Whether it is a casino, office, a mall, a hospital, a restaurant, university, a parking lot, high school, or any type of commercial complex, the security of the users is dependent on many factors. However, one basic safety measure that you can put in place is ensuring that all the frequently populated areas on your property are properly lit.
So how should you add effective lighting, without running up huge utility bills? How will you ensure a well-balanced lighting solution so that your premises don’t end up resembling a floodlit stadium? The expert technicians at Santor Electrical Contractors discuss the aspects to consider while illuminating your commercial property.
Take a Balanced Approach to Lighting for your Commercial Property
Once you have decided to increase or modify the lighting in your commercial premises, you may want to address these key priorities:
- Better Visual Control: One of the important reasons to light up your commercial premises is to provide a sense of security to the people who spend time within your property. Whether it’s uneven footings and staircases, overgrown shrubbery, or corridors that miss out on natural light, adding path lighting or architectural lighting is a tasteful way to offer better visual clarity. A professional electrical services company can help you select the right lighting options that highlight the unique features of your premises and enhance the safety of your employees, customers and visitors, without being excessive or harsh on the eyes.
- Higher Energy Efficiency: Although illuminating a commercial building for safety is imperative, making smart choices will help you to stay energy efficient and keep your utility bills in check. From motion sensors or timer-based, to LED or solar-powered, there are several lighting options for you to choose from.
- Greater Functionality: In order to keep your business safe, you are likely to invest in a range of security features, including CCTVs, burglar alarms, guarded entry points and perimeters, and access-controlled or locked-down areas. Almost all these features require proper night lighting so that they can detect unusual activities and trigger the necessary alerts. Hence, lighting up your commercial property is not just to heighten the sense of security for the occupants and users, but also to help the security measures function effectively and keep your business safe.
Customized Lighting Solutions by Licensed Commercial and Industrial Electricians
If you are looking to modify or expand your commercial lighting, or upgrade to solar or other energy efficient options, count on the customized lighting solutions by Santor Electrical Contractors. Our licensed and safety-trained commercial electricians are well-versed in the latest electrical solutions, and can set you up with cost-effective lighting, that meets the unique needs of your business. Over the years, we have helped several businesses across Connecticut including the US Coast Guard, UCONN, Mohegan Sun, Foxwoods and more to improve their safety measures through our tailor-made lighting solutions.
To hire a quality residential or commercial electricians, call Santor Electrical Contractors, we are only a phone call away at 860-455-3690. Contact Santor Electrical Contractors today to schedule an appointment in Connecticut with our residential and commercial electricians.
Our Commercial Electrical Services in Connecticut
- Circuit breaker and panel replacement
- Emergency Electrician
- Electrical Contractor CT
- Electrical Contractor Near Me
- Electrician Near Me
- Electrical Contractor
- Recessed lighting installation
- Exhaust fan installation
- Ceiling fan installation
- Outlet wiring
- Infrared thermography inspections
- Security lighting
- Chandelier lighting
- Outdoor lighting
- Pool and hot tub wiring
- Appliance wiring
- Electrical repair
- Electrician Near Me
- And more!
When you need commercial electricians in CT, there’s only one name you need to know—Santor Electrical Contractors! Our residential electricians provide 24/7 emergency service as well as fast, same-day service.
Find out why we’re the area’s most trusted residential electricians. Call us today!
Why Call Our CT Electrical Contractors?
If you searched “commercial electricians near me” or “electrician near me“, you landed on the best ones. We are committed to providing superior residential electrical services throughout the region. The valuable advantages we can offer you are great service, high-quality products, and experienced workers at a competitive price.
Our services cover everything from new wiring to electrical maintenance and troubleshooting. No matter what your electrical needs are, we have the right solution, at the right price. Our residential electricians are fully licensed, assuring you that your electrical project will be installed to exact industry and code standards.
If you’re planning an electrical project for your home in Eastern CT area and you’re looking for a quality job, contact us today. We offer free quotes on all new installs!